Wednesday, June 18, 2003

rebel yell
a letter back from our favorite Mass Lass

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for such a great weekend. I really needed it. Though I am absolutely pooped right now, I went to bed at two am this morning, all of my luggage got left in S.L.O. (how hard is it to mess that one up?and I went to work this morning at five thirty. So, how do you think I am doing? Plus, I am operating moving vehicles! I loved all the schnuggles we shared, new pals we met, heart to hearts we had, yummy pot luck, sleep overs with girls(pillow fights in our panties included!), morning wood, gangareen (is that how you spell it?) Making you guys leave at the airport cause I thought I was going to burst. Lots of tears, lots of love, a little bonus time with Ana and Jimolicious during our SBP to LAX leg., airline ass, tapeworms, snorkles and scuba gear and chasing off the scary man who lives in the porta potty,Room number one but just bigger, vegan mud pie, wizzy licking paint......
I love all of you like you were my own family. Thank you so much for including me in your beautiful circles, you are all absolutely amazing souls.

I love you all,

Rebel

No comments: