Friday, August 01, 2008

burning fuel


you tell it sister, originally uploaded by emdot.

I'm pretty much the most un-angry person you'll ever meet. Either that or I'm completely out-of-touch with anger and am angry all the time and simply cloak it with the great cloak of "No Problem-No Worries-No I'm Fine-It's Fine-No Really-Fine." Perhaps I'm mostly un-angry and sometimes wearing the cloak. Whatever.

So, when I actually do feel angry, it gets my attention. And what I like about feeling angry is that it is a great motivator to act. To do what needs to be done. Things come into focus and you can see, oh. This isn't right and it needs to be taken care of.

And that is a great gift.

And PS, yeah, I'm a little pissed.

2 comments:

Ry Pepper said...

I love the shot along with the post. Of course it's been a couple days since you posted this so I'm hoping you're unpissed. I can totally relate though, I had a couple of whoppingly angry days this week. So bad I totally just made up the word whoppingly?

emdot said...

hi ry. yes -- over it, but still have the drive... so lingering bonus.

maybe it's something in the air... i've noticed a few riled folks lately.