Wednesday, July 24, 2002

what? sick again

yeah. i've been sick again. i'm trying to will myself back to health. and tonight i finally feel a little better. the good news is that all that resting time let me finish the road less traveled which i've had forever. but have never read past that part about delaying gratification. great book, though he lost me a bit in the fourth section. the first two sections were definitely the best.

last night we watched hedwig and the angry inch, which is the movie moulin rouge wished it could have been. it's brilliant. that's one of those movies though that you need to see on the big screen atleast once. big and loud are good qualities to add for your viewing pleasure.

other than that my days have just been popping sudafed and my nights have been drinking nyquil. sigh. i remember when i was all high-and-mighty and would never take otc drugs. welp. those days are over.

i'm bummed that i'm missing out on the bishop's peak kick butt boot camp, though. it's been going on without me.

and now that i'm done reading the road less traveled it's back to bell hooks all about love: new revisions. she's my new hero.

No comments: