Sunday, January 01, 2006

Get a party hat.


Get a party hat., originally uploaded by emdot.

how we ended 2005

  • saw brokeback mountain and fun with dick and jane

  • got carded (for real! twice in a month's time!) at the daily grill whilst ordering a sam adams*

  • drank a glass of 1998 justin isosceles (very nice!)

  • BUT drank a glass of water to usher in a healthy new year, instead of champagne


2005 was tough for most of my friends. and me, too. but i will miss writing 05 and/or 5 as it is my lucky number. time to say onwards and upwards. let's hear it for fresh starts and new beginnings.

xo to all.

* I know I don't look 21. You know they are supposed to card if you look 30 or younger. THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

Also, for the record, was wearing braids and heart hat. Hats and hairdos that require ponytail holders seem to facilitate the carding.

No comments: