Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Things I've recently liked

  • the trucks: nursery punk (from fresh air)
    I didn't know there was a name for this type of music, but I've loved it for most of my life.

  • Grandmaster Flash (from fresh air)
    Really interesting interview... I love how T.G. knows just the questions to ask. Especially when she asks GMF to talk over one of his mixes to explain what he is doing. So great.

  • Martha Raddatz on the attack at Sadr City (from fresh air)
    It's a heartbreak interview. The tone in her voice really belies how terrible the situation is... something you don't hear from most reporters. Plus, this woman really knows her stuff.

  • Country of Men novelist interviewed (from fresh air)
    Again with the heartbreak. Tho... truly... life is a heartbreak. The bittersweetness of it all. A bit of this is captured in this interview


i love my favorites

And then there are my recent favorites on Flickr. I don't have time to link to each photo or photographer, but you can see them all here.

No comments: