Wednesday, May 21, 2008

wednesday plays dress up with saturday's clothing


cactus flower, originally uploaded by emdot.

This morning, instead of following my work-morning schedule I have been so dutiful about, I threw caution to the wind and had a Saturday Morning instead. I drank two deliciously dark and strong cups of coffee with just the right amount of cream and I caught up on some Internet reading (o newspaper, someday we will reunite).

Person I stumbled upon on Flickr and then happily enjoyed her photos and words: Evany.

I don't know Evany from adam, but I used to read her regularly in Web Monkey Back in proverbial day. She cracked me up then. She cracks me up now. And I found out this morning she's got great fashion sense/style. :)

Evany is who inspired the Overheards I used to crank out so often back in the Web Ass days. So yea for Evany.

And now I'm more than an hour behind schedule. I think my Morning Pages have been kissed off and right now I best be focusing on doing a mad scramble. I've got a 9:00 meeting.

Ciao lovelies!

No comments: