Wednesday, June 19, 2002

i just got in my little paws "songs from the rain," the hothouse flowers cd that i had lent out years ago and never got back. i special ordered it. my coworker took an early lunch break and was picking up cds. he heard the girl at the counter leave a message on my answering machine. he said, "did you just call marya?" long story short, i am sitting at my desk, feeling a little frustrated from a frustrating meeting. and christopher hands me songs from the rain.

"let the light inside shine from the inside out."

liam o'maonlai deserves a collective hug. i'd forgotten how much i love this band.

for years i had this on my door:

Rejoice in the sunrise
Dance to the moonlight
Dance to the storm

also from hothouse flowers. and i'd forgotten about that too, til i pulled out my old issue of "home."

hey -- my mom is here. we're going to lunch. ciao and chow.

No comments: