Monday, September 19, 2005

something new in the neighborhood


daisies, originally uploaded by emdot.

I've been wanting to do a redesign of emdot for a long time now. I'd say months, but even that wouldn't be true. For a year or so, I'd say.

Today I started with a template makeover (or atleast a cut and color) which you can see here and well as on the index page. I haven't done any of the other pages, but look for that in the upcoming weeks.

Another thing coming soon: total revamp of several sections. From bio to links to slotown. Emdot's going in for the overhaul. It had to be done. I found I wasn't even blogging anymore because I was so unhappy with the same-old same-old.

So, here's to a step in a new direction. I'm hoping to get comments installed, too. So any chatty cathy's out there will have that to look forward to.

If you see any problems with the current layout (I wasn't able to check it on all browsers), please drop me a line. I know I need to fix the rollover on the images (try it — you'll see a dotted underline show up and make the photos bounce). Also, typos do not count. ~smile~ My email is at the top right.

No comments: