Friday, April 07, 2006

i'm sick (achoo achoo)


i'm sick (achoo achoo), originally uploaded by emdot.

i'm sick and totally whiny and i'm totally tired of hanging around myself

This cold has been creeping up on me for a couple of weeks. You know — when you are on the edge of getting sick and then you fight it off and it goes away but then a couple of days later you feel like you are on the edge of getting sick again?

Today I napped for hours and that was nice. And I wanted some OJ but never seemed to get my butt out of the house to get any. And I drank all my bottled water. And never seemed to get my butt out of the house to get more of that either.

I snapped at my mom twice without meaning to. (I'm sorry mom.). And my mom is exceptionally sweet on the mom scale and doesn't deserve a snappy daughter. I still feel bad about that.

-----

Someone took the spare tire cover off of the back of my car. So weird. Why would they do that?

-----

I burned my tongue and I chipped a back tooth (just a little but rough enough that I keep noticing it.).

----

Let's see, what else can I complain about in public? :)

----

I think I will boil some water for some tea and I have the classic movie of all classic movies to watch. Tom invited me over to watch Snatch, but I think I will curl up on my couch, tea in hand and watch the hey day of Hollywood instead.

No comments: