Monday, April 12, 2004

the first free iTune

Well gimme up one big celebratory hoot because I just won my first iTune. Which isn't bad as I've only bought two Pepsi (okay, okay, diet Pepsi) since the promotion started. Very excitedly I started my account (yeah, I've never even bought an iTune which is kind of ridiculous as I have it running on both my iBook and my PC and I've got an iPod) and eagerly tried the search function to see what I could buy. It's kind of hard to decide when it is your very first iTune. First I thought Grandaddy, because I don't have any Grandadddy. Then I thought Lambchop, because they've been coming up on my radar recently. But I clicked something wrong and next thing I knew I was at the main page where it talks about latest releases and that just suckered me in. And I am now a very proud owner of Float On by Modest Mouse. And I'm stoked.

No comments: