Wednesday, April 28, 2004

the music, the clutter

So today is Wednesday morning, people, and you know that means one thing: get thy butts to Salon for the Wednesday Morning Download. (Not that I've gone yet myself.).

The cats got back from the vet today, both tutored. and neutered. Chapin is sacked out on the bed exhausted from all the meowmeowcrying he's been doing, looking for his little sister, who's all by herself wearing the party-foul lampshade of a plastic cone to keep her away from her stitches/staples.

I'm not ashamed to mention my cat(s) on the blog. Think what you want. (Only one cat is mine as little Char Char formally made an address change well over a month ago).

Finally. Clutter. My books have been bugging me. Too Many Books. So yesterday I took every book off every shelf and made a decision: stay, go. Stay go stay go stay go stay go. The go pile is substantial and was hard to make. How do you part with books that have been given to you? I apologize in advance. Meanwhile, my bookshelves' emphezema is gone — they can breathe again.

» more about clutter

No comments: