Monday, November 17, 2008

pretty much two years ago


like a foreign land, originally uploaded by emdot.

Today I worked very hard. It was just one of those days: lots to do and lots of strange energy to do it. (Strange because I am fighting either horrific allergies or a tenacious, low-level cold) (you'd think i'd have less energy). Seriously, I think I had a fever for most of the day.

Because of this, I have nothing to write about. So I thought I'd dip into my flickr archives and see what I could find there.

I found photos from an afternoon at San Carpoforo at the southern tail end of BigSurLandia. 7s and I went and looked for moonstone, but found mostly agate. We sat on the beach and drew in the sand and thanked our lucky stars. It was a very good day. (You can see more photos from this day below)

www.flickr.com





No comments: