Tuesday, May 28, 2002

i've been very torn about my living situation lately. on one hand -- my place is newly painted and so improved and wonderful. my space is big with amazingly tall ceilings and huge huge huge windows that let light pour in. i love the people that live in my building and the fun events that seem to blossom all around us.

but there is another part of me that feels that if i want other things in my life (l-o-v-e)... i need to move on. sigh.

it's been a topic on my list-serv.

there have been very many interesting, thought-provoking comments surrounding this indecisive, wishy-washy, conflicted-feeling circus i'm putting myself through, but i especially like what jeanne had to say:

If I could find some other relatively quiet, semi-anti-social, art-loving, TV adverse, Mac using, alternative, vegetarian, buddhist types who think that cultural anthropology is a lifestyle and that urban decay is meant to be explored, I'd probably even turn my house-under-construction into a communal living space.

No comments: