Friday, March 28, 2003

an era ends
from dan, the shmoop

two shmoops dan the flying monkey shane, mar, jim, dan dan being interviewed for the local news; christmas parade


My time here at the Establishment is coming to an end. I have lived the richest eight and a half years of my life thus far within these walls, richer than my childhood summers, richer than my college years. This is the way people are supposed to live, with each other. One's understanding and tolerance of others is heightened. People grow faster and with more compassion. Anger is short lived within these walls and love runs deep.

dan, kelly, mar in big sur dan, mar, maya, kelly dan sucking my face, literally


This weekend I am moving just down the street, but it feels like worlds away. After a year and a half of tinkering with my house, it is finally ready for me to move into. It has taken about that long for me to be ready to make the move. My door will always be open. By mid-summer I hope to have my guestroom ready. For now, there is always my lumpy couch. By the end of summer I hope to have my hot tub running. Please feel free to stop by anytime. (Cinema one is now cinema 835)

preparing for the bob nationals


To all of those whom I have lived with, thank you. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for your understanding and helping me manage the Establishment.

Keep in touch.

Love,

Dan

No comments: