Saturday, August 09, 2003

i am unsure if i can still publish from my macintosh. on thursday it said it wouldn't let me. but it gave my pc full access. rzzl frzzl blogger.

the blog these days has been bo-ho-ring. i know folks, i know. i might be going through a weening myself off of my computer phase. or maybe i am just working a lot. i am working a lot and not procrastinating much. i'm wiping myself out. cue surf music.

today i am in orange county. i haven't spent so much time here since i lived here. i come down a minimum of once a month if not every other week if not every weekend. me and the 405? we're like this (showing the crossing of fingers).

time was when the 405 was the Nice Freeway. when did it get so battered and ignored? it's a freekin' nightmare. i now use the same adjectives as britney. or maybe she uses the same adjectives as me.

this is a rambly post.

today we are going to la to culturefy ourselves. the getty? disney concert hall in the making? lunch in malibu? strolling through the promenade? walking amongst the hipsters? gazing at the stars? the sky's the limit.

No comments: