Thursday, June 03, 2004

my own private watercooler

» spelling bee champ. NPR's feature on the new national spelling bee champion. What? You didn't see Spellbound?

» patty griffin. NPR interview with Patty Griffin. Tonight, only four songs are linked from this page, but I expect a feature to listen to Friday morning.

» gmail. I'm finally getting around to using it. So far, so good. I like the searching. I like the organizing (aka labeling). I wish I could get rid of my Grid account. I've had it for so long... it's like the worn-out t-shirt: see through, frayed and stained, but soft as hell and fits just right.

» maps. My current favorite song: Maps (Live) by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. And while you are scootdoodling around iTunes, look for the iMix called "KEXP Inspired." It's currently my favorite iMix. I think I've bought three songs off of it. I really need to move to Seattle.

No comments: