Saturday, October 29, 2005

Take Off


Take Off, originally uploaded by Catherine Jamieson.

ways i am not fun

  1. Probably missing the Jackson Browne concert that I have a free ticket to
  2. Halloween? I really can't be bothered

strange things i love

  1. Corvids of any nature
  2. The smell of skunk (well, from a distance at least)
  3. Doing the dishes

things that feel overwhelming

  1. Keeping up with photographs and photographers on flickr
  2. Dealing with my gmail inbox
  3. Making plans in advance

recent fun things

  1. Lunch with Ingrid from Sweden and she went over the many weird Swedish sounds with me
  2. Yelling at the many Apprenti with my friends on TV night
  3. Doing some unexpected graphic design
  4. Designing web sites. I am geeking out
  5. Amazing talks lately with each of my parents

please, no, stop

  1. Aaron Neville

please, yes, more

  1. Connick, Marsalis Celebrate New Orleans Roots
  2. White House Indictment
  3. An awakened mind that expresses itself in compassionate action to alleviate suffering
  4. Getting Unstuck

No comments: