Friday, May 04, 2007

Come to the bike show!






Bike Month Art Show from 7how7


and meanwhile... other links



» Email Bankruptcy. Ohmigod. I've done this several times. Okay. More than several times. I have best intentions. I do. I do. But sometimes that damn inbox is just too freaking much. (link from Kottke.)

Unrelated aside. Well kinda related. My work inbox is a totally different matter. I am the RULER of the work email inbox. Hear that all you other people who think you own the work email inbox? No. It is me. Your queen. Bow down.

My work email inbox is almost always at zero. That's right. Zero. Because I process and move on. I learned this from David Allen in Getting Things Done and I swear by it. I would share these swear words with you now, but this is a family blog so you'll just have to use your imagination.

No comments: