Thursday, January 27, 2005

thought project



Oh I love this! Called the "Thought Project," 150 strangers were stopped on the street and asked "what are you thinking about right now. Check it out to see the answers of about 50 of the people. The design is gorgeous -- beautiful.

» The Thought Project. Found via hchamp.

Other things I've been digging the last couple of days? Lessee.... I did Chase VI and it was fun. I got all the photos in one day. [edited to add: I won! Yea!] I put in old Wilco for my drive home yesterday. Dog damn I love me some Jeff Tweedy. There are a whole bunch of new blogs I've been reading... I really have to update my blog nav bar.

The other day in an email I was asked how "everything is going" I realized everything is going really well. I mean, I'm still struggling with procrastination -- but that is only my problem, no one else's. But I realized how I'm treating it -- I'm treating it like my first stint in deep water. I'm kinda thrashing about and freaking out and wasting energy when all I really need to do is relax and take determined strokes forward. This is such not a big deal and I look forward to looking back on all of this and kinda chuckling at my baby steps. All that energy that could have just relaxed in calm, deliberate forward motion.

No comments: