Monday, August 22, 2005

quick sum up

from email i sent this morning
It's New Job Monday, which would explain me getting email and checking flickr before 6:30 in the morning. Must feed the addiction, and all.

Happy Monday. Cue Boomtown Rats and/or the Bangles (no! no! never cue the bangles!). :)

m.

p.s. current favorite emdot song: "pony" by kasey chambers. i listened to it 45 times over the weekend AND learned it on my guitar. ;)


Other stuff...

- My friends continue to battle some heavy stuff (tragedy and untimely death has affected their lives). Life is hard. My friends are strong. That is good, but my heart still goes out to them.

- Wizard memorial last night. Organized by Jenn and Jillian, two amazing girls. Jenn blows my mind on a regular basis. How does one person get to be so balanced, funny, light-hearted, productive, and easy going? It boggles the mind.

- R.Bean and Ezpei in town. Amazingly good to see them. I forgot how being with Bean is just one belly laugh after the other. Big big laughs are like commas and periods to her spoken sentences. She's something else.

- And did I mention the pony song?

- Oh oh. New camera and I can tell that story later (thanks Becca and Albert). But... I noticed that I'm all of a sudden quite clumsy with my picture taking. Crossing my fingers this is just a learning curve.

- Did you cue your Monday morning music? C'mon people. Today's a big day.

No comments: