Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Clash Of The Titans


Clash Of The Titans
Originally uploaded by drp.
A couple of weeks ago OldhaMedia posted this crazy, CRAZY photo of her, her daughter and a swan that lived on a lake they were visiting. The swan's expression (and close proximity to their faces) was unbelievable. As the days went on she continued to post photos and I have to say... it was an amazing set to see. I think of Swans as heartless bastards that like to blind people. But OldhaMedia showed me a new way to look at these winged minions of Satan.

Today's post by DRP (SigOther of OldhaMedia) just really hit the whole series out of the park. If that doesn't sum up the swan / woman relationship.... well, truly, then, it can't be summed up.

I really like this photo. Enough to want to use an expletive in place of the "really" in the previous sentence. But I'm on Tuesday night best behavior.

Holy hot damn, that is such an awesome photo.

No comments: