Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Interview

The Interview

Beth at An Imperfect Life sent me five interview questions. This is a meme, so instructions and rules are at the bottom of this post, if you wanna play, too.
. . . . . . . . . . .

1. The question that won't go away: You are a superhero. Choose three superpowers, a costume and a theme song.

a.) To wiggle my nose and to immediately be in another country. I could spend weekends in europe, evenings in brazil....

b.) To create money at a snap of the fingers.

c.) To speak any language I needed to.

The costume would be something understated and easy to travel in, natch, as I'd be landing in all these marvelous other states and countries. Theme song.... The Passenger by Iggy Pop! Perfect for my super power.

2. What is your most regrettable '80s fashion choice?

Fashion is NOT what I regret most about the 80s. I don't regret anything I wore in the 80s. Whoa. Can that be right?

3. What do you typically eat for breakfast?

Granola and yogurt or eggs and toast. You will rarely, if ever, see me pour milk on cereal. I almost always eat it with yogurt, which you will either think is cool or totally gross. Best yogurt for cereal is maple, with vanilla running a close second. Bacon features heavily if I go out to eat.

4. Name five things you cannot love without. (I meant to type "live," but "love" makes it so much more interesting.)

Humor. Connection. Smarts. Respect. And an elusive fifth thing you can't name but can feel in your gut. :)

5. What pair of shoes in your closet is getting the most wear these days and why?

Flat black sandals with a little strap that goes across the base of the toes.

. . . . . . . . . . .
For anyone who wants to play, here are the Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, send me an email (my address is in the top-right corner of this web page) saying "interview me." Offer closes at 11:59 PM, Monday, June 6, Pacific Time.

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. Each person's questions will be different.

3. Update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, ask them five questions.

No comments: