Wednesday, July 28, 2004

watchings

edited to add,
» Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle.
» Salon reviews Garden State.
» Salon interviews Zach Braff.


Movies that have not come to my area yet (rzzl frzzl and there's a rant for a later date), but that I want to see: Saved. Before Sunset. Coffee and Cigarettes. Garden State. Granted Garden State doesn't open until tomorrow, but you figure it won't hit the SLO Town shore for another six weeks. Movie that I let leave without seeing and now I am kicking myself and rzzl-frzzling: Napoleon Dynomite. The Weeping Camel.

Jumping on my bike now, heading to Boo Boos to buy the latest Badly Drawn Boy and Death Cab for Cutie. BTW, if you are looking for good tunes, check out the "KEXP Inspired" playlist on iTunes. It's enough to make you want to move to Seattle.

No comments: