Thursday, July 08, 2004

who's the cutest girl ever?

Sweetdogk, that's who. And you can see for yourself on her blog as she displays previous bridesmaid photos and discusses current bridesmaid anxiety. Lessee bridesmaid anxiety... isn't that redundant? Or is that me? I usually have flat out wedding anxiety and have flubbed many a wedding (and/or friendships that were intact before the wedding; and not "many" — just two. But considering I started out as maid-of-honor in both of them, lemme just give you a little hint: never ask me to be your maid of honor because I will ruin that friendship like a turkey sandwich left out in the hot sun for two days. And not even mean to. Except in my sister's case where I think we actually grew closer. But I was older and wiser by then). Which is why me taking to officiating was such an amazing turn of events.

SDK, on the other hand is your dream bridesmaid. She is prepared, she is concerned about your happiness and all that you want to do for pre-wedding extravaganzas, she is polite, and she is fun. This is probably why she's got two bridesmaid (one where she is the MoH) duties this summer fall. (Well.... isn't the first part of Fall still really just summer? Here on the Central Coast anyway. C'mon: you know it'll be 80. And fires everywhere.). Those brides picked wisely.

» shweeetdogk

No comments: