Monday, September 20, 2004

calming the road rage

Okay, rule one. Listen Mr. Cal Trans in your Big Ol' Cal Trans Massive Vehicle with the Big Ol "Please drive carefully" sign on the back... You cut me off. How can you cut me off when you have a sign on the back of your Massive Vehicle that says "Please drive carefully"? Obviously you are used to driving the other alternate Massive Vehicle with the sign on the back that says "Please don't flip me the finger." And/or "Please don't throw your hands up in frustration while shouting 'what the fu-'" cuz then maybe I wouldn't have.

Okay, rule two. Listen up Cuesta-ites. I realize you are young and eager and not experienced and have only had your driver's licenses for a couple of years now. I don't care. Nobody cares. Get out of the fast lane if you aren't going fast. Yes, I realize you have a left turn coming up IN FIVE MILES. Until you have driven 4.75 more miles, get your butts to the right unless you are ready to drive with the big boys. And/or girls.

This public service announcement has been made possible by My New Commute.

No comments: