Saturday, September 18, 2004

today's work view


today's work view
Originally uploaded by emdot.
As I work on a beautiful Saturday morning, I have this gorgeous little window out into the tops of neighbors' yards to keep me entertained.

This morning, because we each had a busy day ahead of ourselves, Dan and I decided to start the day with a little Lin-nay-nay Breakfast. This equals the Downtown Meander. The seeing of the handsome-curly-haired-guy I see everywhere I go. The running into friends. The stop-and-buy at a neighborhood yard sale (I got three hat boxes and a new grater). At least two sets of people yelling out to Dan "Hey! Bike Guy!" And a little morning hello with our old friends at the Estaberoo.

But now I must stop typing cuz there is group-viewing of Kill Bill Volume II tonight in a very fun, festive livingroom that I don't want to miss.

No comments: