Sunday, November 14, 2004


Dear Internet,

It's not you; it's me.

You are really nice, Internet. I've enjoyed the time we've had together. You've shown me things and taken me places I never even dreamed of before. Sheesh. Remember "All your base"? Remember the dancing baby? God, those were good times Internet. You are funny and really interesting -- you are always changing things up and always have some new thing to tell me or show me or share with me.... I love that about you.

But, I need more time to myself. Don't get me wrong: you should have someone who wants to spend all their time with you. You deserve to get what you need. But it just seems like we need two different things: you need constant attention and I need a life.

I'd still like to be friends and hang out and stuff. Let me know if you'd be up for that. If that's not enough for you, I totally understand.

emdot

No comments: