Tuesday, November 02, 2004

They Voted


They Voted
Originally uploaded by slogrl.

America the Dutiful

My heart is beginning to swell. Even though I don't know how things are going to turn out, one thing is for sure: America is turning out to have its voice be heard.

I read about the Newsday columnist who said, "When published reports showed a million new voter registrations in Florida and about 800,000 in Ohio, I made the election a lock. They were not rushing out for George Bush."

And Andrew Sullivan has been stating he's voting for Kerry. For someone like Sullivan to say this... wow. I heart you Andrew Sullivan. May he marry whomever he pleases.

Finally, from the above mentioned AS I got to this link: What to watch for on election night.

What are you doing tonight? A bunch of us are gathering at KB's for dinner and to either cry in our beer or toast our fellow countrymen.

» Newsday columnist says pollsters are clueless
» What to watch for on election day
» Andrew Sullivan
» Vote images from Flickr

No comments: