Tuesday, November 02, 2004

a really good morning

Man, it felt good voting today. It felt completely satisfying circling in that little bubble for the next president. While I have no idea who is going to win (and for that matter, am very frustrated with all the air time polls are getting), I feel good voting for who I truly believe in. And even better not voting for someone I don't believe in one iota.

Afterwards KB and I meandered down to Linnaea's and who was there but that very handsome mystery guy I see nearly every dog damn day all over the place. Introductions finally happened so now I can say hi when I run into him.

On my way to work this morning it was old Soul Coughing. Sigh -- I could create a web shrine for all my favorite bands that are no longer together and Soul Coughing would be very high up on the list. I turned it up loud and cardanced (or at least head bopped) most of the way down the Valley Road.

And it is gorgeous. A season change (more of one) should hit any day now. Bye bye sunshine and shorts. (Heh. Hello sweaters and socks. I know it's not that bad.).

No comments: