Monday, November 29, 2004

Santa Barbara Sunset


Santa Barbara Sunset
Originally uploaded by mdoeff.
So, the housepainters are back. They are a couple of great kids. And by kids, I of course mean 25-year olds. I love them! Every morning they are super friendly with huge smiles that spread across their faces and they don't care if I still need to move my car out of their way. "No problem!" they say. I heart the painters! This afternoon they've got their stereo hooked up and it is this vaguely familiar guitar music -- and really good. So finally I go outside (I work from home, so have been here for all painting antics) and ask who it is. "Duane Eddy," comes the reply.

"He's good."

"Yeah he is. Specially for a kid like me to be listening...."

True.

Today is such a typical after-thanksgiving day. And by that I mean, there's still pumpkin pie to be had.

Few things are as good as pumpkin pie. Which is why I just had a slice.

No comments: