Sunday, May 23, 2004

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...

i did. i thought i was done with my little, very brief in the grand scheme of things, stint as a bonafide tv watcher. but, ah, no. the sopranos. did you see this tonight? holy effing s-h-i-t. wow. now that was an episode. and if your mouth is still agog about what you just saw you need to march your little heiny over to the tv place of all places, the mother of all boards, television without pity.

and without spilling the beans to those who didn't see it, but plan to, i will just very cryptically say...

adrianna!
nasty nasty feds! they are responsible for this.
war?! say it ain't so.

» read or post about tonight's show
and can i just say ohmigod one more time about this episode?

» get the scoop on last week's bril dream sequence
you either love metaphors and symbolism or you hate them. your stance here is what determines how you feel about last weeks episode. me? i lurved it.

No comments: