Wednesday, May 19, 2004

quick before the frozen stuff melts

just back from trader joe's with little kb. it is so fun to shop with a friend, i tell you.

so, today we took a much different yoga class. today was a beginner class and ohmigod, the difference! i left feeling rejuvenated! strong! tall! flexible! ahhh. yogahhhhhhh. the class i took on monday was a bit out of my reach. for now. soon i'll be there.

meanwhile, the pertinent question is, what is in the world is the whole world doing at trader joe's at 10:30 in the morning? don't you have jobs people?!

i'm so in love with my current schedule and i wonder: how will i adapt back into a full-time gig? my last experience basically used up all my reseves... and all i know is that in my heart of hearts, i will NOT sell myself short like that again. i will NOT sell my precious time out. i will NOT sacrifice my friends and family and peace of mind in order to try with all my might to please a bunch of cocky early-thirty small town power mongers that i will never please no matter how hard i try.

heh. a little bitter still? i am trying very very hard to move out of the bitterness. to find some road to forgiveness -- forgiving those heartless bastards. but man, that is a hard road to find. map or no map, it is difficult. and all i can do is trust that wonderful, universal healer, time. and trust and believe in myself. and luckily, the latter sentence is coming pretty easily.

wow. where did that rant come from? :) maybe it is part of that elusive road i so want to find.

No comments: