Wednesday, May 31, 2006

tres manos


tres manos, originally uploaded by emdot.

so another great weekend, but now it feels bittersweet

Aw, you know how it is with a blog. You spill, but you don't spill all. And things have been moving fast in the emdot neighborhood, but nothing that really translates into letters that morph into words on a blog.

Suffice it to say I had yet another fabulous weekend. But I miss him. I do. And he'll be back in a couple of days, but right now I'm in that space where, well, you know. I wannaseehimallthetime. I think we are both in that space. So my heart kinda aches. And phones suck. And email sucks. And distance sucks. And this time (as opposed to last week) they seem to be tripping up my tongue and hindering my communication skills. And/or skillz.



No comments: