Tuesday, December 21, 2004

day in the life: mary and carrie


day in the life: mary and carrie
Originally uploaded by emdot.
See the entire set.
day in the life...

Today was Day in the Life at Flickr.... Fun to do and fun to see everyone else's pics, too. [See my set here.]

The day was squarely friend-centered. It started with trying to say good-bye to Heather at the train station, but I was late -- late by just a couple of minutes. I got there and then the whistle blew and the train began to chug off.

Me, KB, Mary and Carrie all met up for pre-Christmas lunch at Big Sky. God damn I love those girls! What a great lunch, and just what the doctor ordered. We ran into a coupla other former other dubbers as well (Chris C. and Dave D.). But most fun was just catching up and cracking up about just about everything.

Later in the day I kinda invited myself over to Dan's for dinner and a beer. Slogrl was there too and she was doing a Day in the Life, too, so the two of us were being a bit ridiculous with our cameras (I even took a photo of Dan cutting the steak for the salad... but later realized, um, Mar, you don't need to document every single damn thing today....).

No comments: