Tuesday, December 07, 2004

if all else fails, turn to the stars

Well, this explains yesterday. "Something transcendental. This influence deepens the emotions and creates a greater need to belong to an individual or to a group. Friendships are extremely important to you today, and they may change your life. Love relationships are more intense, and physical sexuality is experienced as something transcendental. This is a good time to try to understand your emotions and how they affect your relationships. Today you can enrich and enhance a relationship as you realize the strength of your feelings, in a moment when you experience the full force of your emotion. Certainly any emotion that you feel today will have extraordinary force and vigor. No experience under this influence is superficial, nor would you be satisfied with any that was."

Astrology was a recurring topic today. Today someone told me they were Aries and I started rattling off all this stuff about Aries and he says "how do you know this stuff?" and I said, "you know, I'm not really sure...." But I learned that KB's got a moon in Capricorn and man that explains a lot. ;)


overheard
KB: I'm not very Leo.
Gil: She's Leo on the inside.

I think that's right.

Once I was working out at the gym chatting to the guy on the treadmill next to me. Astrology came up and we talked a bit about birthdays. I asked, "What sign are you?" and he said, (after making a face like "what else could I be?") "The best sign." "Oh," I said, "you must be Scorpio." And said, yes, he was.

Scorpios always say that.

My rising is Scorpio and I once had a psychic tell me, thank god for that Scorpio" with regards to my chart. ;) I agree.

No comments: