Saturday, December 11, 2004

Good morning!


Good morning!
Originally uploaded by ariari.
Man, for a while there I was wondering if I would ever have anything to share on my blog again. I was having blog block. But I don't know... maybe it's been the three-days-in-a-row of sunshine. Maybe it's that I finally calmed my antsy-pants. Angsty-pants (my specialty). Maybe it is the three cups of coffee. Maybe it's favorite songs on iTunes. But hot damn, things are looking good. :) My favorite feeling: abundant hopefulness with no clinging. ;)

(You know what I mean? Sometimes you have clingy hopefulness, and that really sucks. I hate that feeling).

clarification: when I say "clinging" and "clingy" I'm not talking about relationship clinginess... I'm using that more in the Buddhist way, as with regards to attachment. As in grasping.

Things are looking up.

No comments: