Thursday, May 19, 2005

falling for haley


falling for haley
Originally uploaded by emdot.
I can't sleep.

It could be worse. It could be two hours earlier. And I didn't try to fight it that much. Who knows. Maybe I'll still tumble back into bed and wake up later. But meanwhile, I can't sleep.

This may be responsible for the mysterious eye twitch that began to happen yesterday afternoon. A headache and an eye twitch. How lovely. How attractive. It's hot I'm telling you.

I never get headaches. That's one of those sentences I like to toss around like a big braggy beachball. Headaches? Never get them. But, like a well-worn and starting to fade favorite accessory, I don't know how much longer I can wear that one. I've had at least ten headaches in recent memory.

Dammit. I hate having to change my defining sentences.

I'm blaming alcohol. And it's not that I've been out clubbing it up. I haven't. And it's not that I went on some binge. I didn't. There were simply a chain of social events that, you know, required some imbibing. And while I didn't necessarily over do it every night, I think I have residual alcohol build up. That coupled with the inability to sleep past 5:30 the last few mornings has made me a little cloudy the last few days.

Which may explain that hawt eye twitch.

No comments: