Friday, May 27, 2005

pyjama day on Utata


pyjama day on Utata
Originally uploaded by emdot.
I am in a really fun group on Flickr called Utata, started by the ever great Catherine Jamieson. The group has about 130 members and only a handful are active in the threads, but the threads are fun and often thought provoking.

There is one guy in Utata who amuses, intrigues and pushes my buttons: Pierre. He's so brash. How can a person be so brash? Anyway, he also has moments of fun ideas such as Pyjama Day. Inspired by Canada's holiday last monday and the US's holiday next monday, the battle cry was issued for pictures in your jammies.

By the way, growing up I said Pyjamas with a flat a. Now I say Pyjahhmas with a full a (what is the name of that a sound?). My mother has insinuated that this is me turning my back on my family and origins. :) I disagree as I still say EEEther instead of IIIther.

No comments: