Thursday, October 07, 2004

fat cats

The vet says the cats are fat. But I think he meant phat. Cuz he's a hip vet, in a very four-years-ago sort of way.

So kitties are going on diets. I don't really understand this, as the vet's been telling me all along to expect one-pound-growth per month. Chapin is 11 months and weighs 11.3 pounds.

You know what this means (11 months...). Ridiculous first birthday cat party in the works. Get ready to roll your eyes, all ye "enough with the cats on the blogs" blog readers. ;) This blog has no shame!

Plus, it's fun to dress cats up in hats. (I learn from the best).

And aprospos of nuthin at all, starting tomorrow I'm seriously cutting down online activity. Bets can be placed in the back. Use the secret knock.

p.s. High 5 to Merlin. I'm the only person I know who sold back all her Liz Phair CDs (even the store guy said, "really?!") and don't even get me started on PJ Harvey. I want to like them. But sometimes wanting's just not enough. More Merlin Musings, this time with camera.

No comments: