Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Superman and Wonder Woman


Superman and Wonder Woman
Originally uploaded by cahernan.

My kinda touching

Touching as in meaningful. Jeez Louise. Pull thy heads out of the gutter, guttersnipes. ;)

Not to jump on the cliche bandwagon, but I felt myself a bit bowled over thinking about Christopher Reeve and all that he has done since his accident. The way he approached his accident seemed so full of dignity and courage.... very touching. And the irony feels like the wizard behind the curtain.... pulling our humanity strings.

Monday Fresh Air reran an interview Terry Gross with Christopher Reeve. Man, maybe I'm just emotional today, but the tears just started streaming down my cheeks. I admire his brand of honesty and courage very much.

» Christopher Reeve Interview
you'll have to scroll to the bottom of the page.

oh and PS... what a closet buddhist he was. lots of talk about mind. ;)

No comments: