Friday, October 01, 2004

rabbit rabbit rabbit

"No president who has presided over Abu Ghraib should ever say he wants to put anyone on a leash." — Andrew Sullivan

Good one, Andrew.

It's October and I am not so sad to say buh-bye to September. True, it was my birthday. True (well, according to some), I had all these incredibly "lucky" planets lined up in a Luck Line pointing directly (and luckily) to my heart (or something; talk to the astrologists; they'll tell you all about it). Yet... SEPTEMBER SUCKED and I was quite happy to show it the door.

Last night, well, shoot. I missed the King and Queen coronation for Mardi Gras. I meant to go to that. But I worked late and around 8 Dan and Fred swung by, swooped me up and took me to dinner at our favorite coastal eatery, Taco Temple. (Yum does not even begin to describe.) (Taco Temple is like California Coast Cuisine... fancy, shmancy food wearing its weekend kickaround clothes). This was followed by drinks at an MB watering hole and colored in with indepth discussions about men, women, sex, dating, sex, work, sex, etc. Very fun.

No comments: