Monday, October 11, 2004

Mt. ZAO


Mt. ZAO
Originally uploaded by tamaki.
(Here I am, on the right; watch out, for my fires are fiery).

Lessons learned this weekend: it's not that I type fast, I just type faster than I think -- almost like my fingers are thinking before my brain. Or my brain is meadering and fingers are on 100 yd dash. This causes many spelling errors and interchangeable verbs and prepositions. Also, my fingers spell phonetically before brain can catch up. So Nextdoor Neighbor becomes next store neighbor. Hello, fingers? Please take a chill pill and ease up a bit.

The way the world works.
What I love about life and this crazy world: it's all connected and coincidenced and synchronized, whether we know it or not. For instance, let's say you get a new car -- some new model that you think is cool and that not many others have. (Hello, Dan.). You buy said car and next thing you know, THE CAR IS EVERYWHERE. Unbeknownst to you, everyone has been driving this car for years and years and your eyes just never took it in. Now that you drive one, they are ubiquitous. (And sorry, too late to buy less ubiquitously driven car).

For me this phenom happens a lot and latest form is of Sweden. Who knew? SWEDEN IS EVERYWHERE.

I'm a wierd combo of Mexican and Swedish and I've only ever known one other person to have this funny ancestral mix (Chip! Where are you?). Needless to say he was highly intelligent and fiercely attractive and hugely greatly successful. Natch.

Okay. I had a pretty potent cup of coffee this morning. ;) I should stop. Some day my blog posts will actually have an arc and be succinctly edited. I will create a "Notify Me" so you can sign up and know when this happens.

No comments: