Tuesday, February 08, 2005

addendum to earlier diatribe about the fabulous snap shot

Okay, I think I take it all back regarding great photography and snapshots and my fear that the more I learn about photography the more I will lose my love for the snapshot. I think, in hindsight, that this is wrong. I think much like the great musicians who can then make the most simple melody sound stunning or the great painters who choose to follow a more childish style, the same can be said for photography.

visiting family

So I'm visiting family. The great thing about what I do is that I can do it anywhere, so it is easy to visit and travel and still get my stuff done. Theoretically. Right now I'm at Casa de Dad. The new Casa de Dad. And it is lovely.

Bonus = dad likes Morning Becomes Eclectic on KCRW.

Nonbonus = dad works with someone named Mario, which has me responding everytime I hear him say "Mario?"

"Yeah?" Oh. Whoops. I'm not an o ending.

And for any eastcoast readers, that is the Mario of the long ah, not the Mario of the nasally ay. Hence the confusion.

No comments: