Thursday, February 24, 2005

interior

new photo set: interior

I have a new photo set up at Flickr and I am really happy with it. So I share it with you, too. If you aren't that familiar with Flickr, can I recommend the slide show option? That's my favorite way to view photo sets.

» Interior photo set

On another note, I've been thinking quite a bit about my flickr addition. My aflicktion. And I think I figured it out. Before I thought it was the ability to share. I thought it was the ability to see glimpses of other peoples lives. Right now, I'm pretty sure it's about comments -- comments people leave on my photos and comments I leave on others' photos. It's just too much instant gratification of feedback or funny one-liners. It's like email or IM on steriods cuz you get the funny thoughts AND you get images. It's totally addicting.

One more other note, my feelings aren't so hurt anymore (re: previous post). Or they aren't hurt at all, actually. I'm kind of sad of how things played out and I miss ye ol' piece0works and his ridiculousness. And yet I trust none of this. I don't even know why I'm writing this here. Oh yes I do: I'm procrastinating packing and getting on the road.

No comments: