Tuesday, February 08, 2005

More Dogpatch 090


More Dogpatch 090
Originally uploaded by quasistoic.
Who knows how it started, the new revelling, self-congratulating "devil sign" while shouting out "BUSH TWINS!!"

just for blogging. sorry. move along. these are not the droids you are looking for.

Well, actually I do know how it started. Hanging out with SloGrl and we were just talktalktalking about this, that and the other. And I said something that I was all proud about while realizing the ridiculousness of it all and I found myself with fist in "devil horns" shouting out "BUSH TWINS!!!" as way of pointing out my awesomeness and stupidity all at once.

SloGrl got it immediately and it has become a rally cry of sorts. A special shout for self-congratulations and smugness. "BUSH TWINS!!"

You should say it, too.

No comments: