Tuesday, August 03, 2004

a don't-miss blog

Skaterina, aka iKat (I seem to mention her from time to time) is someone you should know. I'm not sure what to write here, because to be honest, I could be over-the-top and say more than she'd like (it's happened before). So instead lemme say this. iKat is one of the people that when you meet her you have to tell other people. I think it's okay for me to tell you that she's a Senior Katizen. That she used to have a theatre group in Italy. She had a restaurant for years in Topanga. That she's lived all over the place and has toted a boat load of animals whilst gypsying across the earth. She weaves and she writes and she cooks. And she always seems to sum things up succinctly. And she skates. And she zambonis. See, toldya she's cool.

» Skaterina

No comments: