Monday, August 16, 2004

new coastal snippets

5 Things to Love About Going to Work in Los Osos
1. Noi's Thai Take Out
2. Baywood Farmer's on Mondays
3. Running into people I've known since forever
4. Seeing my mom
5. Nostalgia Flash Back about every half hour (this may wear off)

I had to stop working from home. I had to stop working from home in order to start working. I have rented my own office space. Soon there will be a decoration party, but for now, it's eating Noi's at my desk, beginning to get things done. I'm really excited about this move. And it's fun to be in Los Osos. It's homecoming for me: fog, mist, smell of ocean, smell of bay, dogs, salty dogs, salt of the earth.

I'll miss KB and los gatos. I traded in los gatos for los osos.

» LO Chamber
» Baywood Navy (long upload)
» VR of Baywood Park
»

No comments: