Friday, August 13, 2004

i still got nothing

Hrm. It would seem that what's going on right now (and it's not a lot) is all rather pathetic to put on a blog (thank god for the moleskin). The hum drum of obsessing about this thing or another. The ho hum of the every day life. The blah di blah di blah of what I'm letting my mind fixate on at the moment.

I'm a fixator. Totally. I don't mind. It's entertaining. In a self-absorbed fixated way. So be it.

Meanwhile. I've divided conservatives and liberals thusly (this is all very scientific and serious):

conservatives: love guns!
liberals: love sex!

conservatives: love money!
liberals: love people!

conservatives: uptight!
liberals: shake their booties!

and I ask you, which camp would you rather be in? It seems like a no-brainer.

The NJ Governor who announced his November resignation... I don't know anything about him. And even if he felt "forced" to out himself due to impending lawsuits or implied rumor... I totally admire his courage yesterday. That guy's got balls (I heard once that gay men have higher testosterone levels than straighties). I can't believe the GOP is asking him to step down today. They are so bo-ho-whoring with their rigid beliefs.

No comments: