Wednesday, August 25, 2004

jens lekman

Alright. So I've pimped Salon's Wednesday Morning Downloads a lot here. And if you haven't gone to check it out yet I'm going to just sidestep formalities and tell you have to download Jens Lekman, who I found out about through WMD.

Lekmen was one of the artists talked about when WMD began and turns out his songs have been the readers' most favorite. I have to agree. Black Cab has had five stars in my iTunes rating system from the get go. Rocky Dennis Farewell Song to the Blind Girl has been frequently played as well. WMD has pointed us to yet another Lekmen download, You Are the Light, and while it's no Black Cab, it'll still add a new tune worth having on your playlist.

So I'm here to tell you you gotta download. Must. Must listen. Must play. Must be addicted. It's not like a choice. Just download and relax and let it happen.

» Black Cab
» Rocky Dennis...
» You Are the Light

No comments: