Saturday, November 04, 2006

You could always phone me...

Fellow Female Flickr Photographer #2: Mary Jane 2040


Set: Call me | Set: 5 mintues
Both photos shown above were photographed MaryJane 2040. She uses a Creative Commons license. Please respect it.

Rachel is waiting for you to call her. :) Also check out her 5 Minutes set.

I think I know her from Utata, I don't remember not knowing her on Flickr, but I'm guessing I was introduced to her work via Utata (as I am with so many great photographers.). What gets me with MJ 2040's stream is her raw and offbeat approach to most things. And this raw and offbeat approach creates the tenderest of photos whether they are meant to be tender or not. Check her out.

» View Mary Jane 2040's Flickr stream
» View her Call Me set
» View her 5 minutes set

No comments: